8.28.2006

15 Minutes Late

Yeah so, I thought of another blog idea so here goes nothing:

I totally discovered this awesome band a few days ago. I heard them before a while back, about a year but forgot to actually check them out. They're called 15 Minutes Late. What?!?!? INSANITY! I just checked to see if they have a website and apparently they've changed their name to Logan Square. I am sorry but that is retarded! What? God that's just plain stupid. I thought 15 Minutes Late was one of the best band names I've ever heard. Seriously! Well fine Logan Square but I'm not even refering to you as that... okay? Good!

So as I was saying... before I was rudely interupted (ahem... Logan Square *cough, cough*). I found this totally killer band formerly called 15 Minutes Late. I love how they sound. A while ago I got into this band Allister, and they sound similiar but a little harder which I like. Then a few days after the discovery I found a friend had their CD when I was flipping through their collection. What a coincidence! No, it was fate, fate I tell you! So their CD, Is This How You Feel? is quite amazing. I'll probably play it in my car, every time I step into the car, for the whole next two weeks. I tend to repeat myself over and over with my favorite bands and songs, it annoys the crap out of all my friends, but what do I care?

Yup, so that's it, and no I will not ever refer 15 Minutes Late as Logan Square, unless I'm refering to how stupid they were of changing it! Man, don't people know a killer band name when they see/create one? I mean come on, they even showed up 15 minutes late to the concert I saw them at, how cool is that?

... as I side note I found this awesome band called Just Surrender too. So go check them out, they're similar to Armor for Sleep, 15 Minutes Late and Spitalfield...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home