The Day That Destroyed Everything
Have you ever had a day that destroyed you? We're not talking about any 'ol bad day though, this one has to be wretchedly bad... Yup, well I had one today.
First it started off with an early morning dream. I never dream at night, never. I only have dreams at like 3 to 6 in the morning, that's just me. Anyways, I had one. I don't remember how it went, as dreams usually leave you, stranded like. But I know it was bad. Not bad like a nightmare, but it left me feeling insecure and weird. So then I ended up getting to my friends house late and we had to speed off to school. I just barely slipped in the door when I remembered I had to go to my locker.
Then 2nd period, gym. Now nobody ever listens to the announcements when you're in gym. Not just because there are no teachers to make you, but because they are simply hard to hear. Later on, 6th period at lunch, I learned from a friend that an announcement was made that the headlights of my car were still on. But because I didn't hear them, I dragged through the day unaware that my battery was slowing drizzling to empty. Not to mention I was on empty gas-wise. I even had to borrow 5 bucks from my mom because I needed to go to the bank. I have over 300 dollars of cash to spend all the time but end up being in "debt" because I don't have the money from the check I need to cash yet.
So anyways the day at school wasn't too bad until my friend told me at lunch my lights were on. Plus, it rained like anything while we went out to lunch which pretty much sucked. So then I went and check and sure enough my car was dead as a doornail. I had to sprint in to school and got soaked in the process just to make it to trignometry. I didn't have jumper cables either... bummer! So I found a friend with jumpers after school but he says he's got golf practice today so that isn't any help. I have therepy for my sprained wrist after school and then work until like 6 after that so I need a car. I call my mom, but no, wait the problem isn't solved yet because my brother has the car for football. So I guess I'll walk to work, get soaked in the rain, and miss my therepy.
Finally some relief came when I met another one of my many friends at my locker who happened to have jumpers and had the time to help me jump my car. Long story short, it took forever. We tried and tried, then failed countless times. Finally after about at least a half an hour my car started. One problem solved, millions more to go! My gas was below empty! So I circled the parking lot to get my battery charged and had barely enough gas to coast to the nearest gas station only to put 5 bucks in which got me a little bit over a gallon of gas.
Time for work, since my mom cancelled my therepy. Getting better you think? WRONG! I got to work and do my usual job for an hour or so and then someone informs me that someone isn't in because she got sick. That sucks I thought, at least I'm not barfing today... turns out someone has to cover for her and I have to cover for whoever covered for her. Honestly, I'm really bad at the job I have to cover for, just plain terrible. I do it really slow, so it would've been nice to have learned this like an hour ago! Oh well, so I work my behind off until 8. It wasn't that bad though, my work never is because we get to talk to eachother while chilling to music and stuff. It would have been fine, but I have tons of homework and my mom doesn't let me stay up very late. 10:30 or 11ish max... Well, I sucked it up and shoved some leftover pizza down my throat, and finished my Personal Artifact presentation which I am uber proud of and the rest of my homework. It took faster then I thought so I had time to sit down, chill to some music and write this blog.
Overall, my day wasn't all that bad. I've had worse, I just wanted to make it seem trememdously horrible and wretched in the title for the fun of it. It was just was one of those days you wish you could just start over and rewind. Too bad that's not possible. This is a pretty freaking huge blog, so I'm thinking it should count as two or something... but thinking about it, all my blogs will be huge like this because I love to ramble on and stuff like this last paragraph. This blog assignment is pretty sweet... Anyways, hopefully tomarrow makes up for this terrible Monday. Until then...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home