I Almost Killed a Man Once...
WARNING: None of the following is true in anyway and is completely fictional. Characters are made up and are not related to any real people.
This blog was written for an essay writing high school class.
I almost killed a man once... Pitched black, in the night everything was shadowed in an errie way. A chill went down my spine as I stepped onto the back porch. I was sneaking out late, it was a little after 3. Why, you may ask? I had to make a rendezvous with one of my best friends because they had to tell me something that couldn't wait and couldn't be muttered via anything other then a whisper. I tip-toe to the car and shut it quietly. Sitting in the car I hear nothing, complete silence. While listening, I stare at the empty street dimly illuminated by a sole lightpole that looks like it will go out at any given minute. So I head off with punk rock music blaring out of the car speakers. The friend wanted to meet in a parking lot on the outskirts of a local forest preserve. I'm guessing they just wanted to be alone. So I get close to the Union County Dust Hill Forest Preserve and see him sitting on top of his conversion van staring into the abyss, his hair blowing violently in the wind. I start to wonder and guess what he wants when out of nowhere I see a shadow of a man jump out from the middle of the tiny two-lane road as I swerve out of the way, brakes grinding and tires squeelying. The man is dark and thin and I can't see his face thanks to the darkness. He shuffles away dragging his leg as I sprint towards him out of the car while it's still running. I yell to him if he's okay but he ignores me and drifts away into the darkness. Staring into the blankness I wonder why he was in the road and why I didn't see him at all. It was almost if he just appeared there out of nowhere. And why did he run off when I asked if he was hurt? So many questions and still the mystery of what my friend wanted. Getting back in my car I try to shove off anymore thoughts I have about the strange man and my near accident, heck, I think to myself, I could have killed that man...
For now I'll leave you in suspense on what my friend wanted and who he is. I might continue the story to tell about the rest of the crazy night, and all the fun that takes place, even given the freaky near death experience during this part. Please keep in mind that I made this story up, and it is completely fictional, thanks! Enjoy some more later!
1 Comments:
That's a really good story...
heres my REAL blog url, I fixed the problem....
http://wwwjohnsblog-john.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home