8.28.2006

If You Need Help...

Just holler! I can help with editing your Template.

I found some tricks to upload pics and use them for your template without actually having the pictures in posts. Just do this:
  • Make a new post
  • Add an image
  • Upload from your computer or a webpage
  • When it's uploaded just copy past the URL of the image by looking "Edit Html"
  • Just cancel the post, and use the URL of the image
  • Cha-ching! There you have it!

    I can also help you with fixing the colors of the template, taking away some of the sample template pictures, set a background picture like my awesome red and grey camo, and more. I can help you set up links to other sites or blogs on the side menu. Plus, I can help you get an awesome little music player with millions of songs available for it too! So if anybody needs any help editing their blog template or the image thing etc. just make a comment here and I'll be happy to help!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home