8.29.2006

It Never Stops...

So if you read my post yesterday about my horrid day... Well, today wasn't all that much better. My presentation for essay writing went pretty well though, so that was good. The rest of my day kind of dragged on, just waiting to finish only to wake up tomarrow with only the hope for a better day. I don't know I just felt well, not happy today. Obviously it just had to rain today too. Work wasn't great again although I got out earlier then yesterday. I had to do something today that I had no idea really what I was doing. Plus, I felt like my mind just physically wasn't there. Kinda of like the Pixies song "Where Is My Mind?" which I suggest anyone whose anybody should check it out. It's in the movie Fight Club when the credit card buildings are exploded at the end, it pretty much rocks! That movie is a must see, and if you haven't seen it yet, get off your butt, speed off to the nearest Blockbuster and pick that flick up! I didn't like Brad Pitt too much before that movie, I guess I was jealous that all the girls adored him, but after I watched Fight Club and realized how good he is in that movie I totally changed my mind. He was also really good in Mr. and Mrs. Smith, another good film. Yeah, so that's it for today, I'm just gonna chill now listening to this mix Johnny B gave me... "Where is my mind? Wheeeerrreeee is my miiiindddd????"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home