When Will It Stop?
I'm sinking in a dying ship, can you help me? It seems like everything happening this week has been worse. Progressively... It's almost like I want to "smash apart what I creaTED!" (Taken from Smashed into Pieces by Silverstein). I feel pissed off at the world, but for no apparent reason. Well, at least, it's not apparent to me... Really, it stinks, real bad. But whatever, everyone has these types of days don't they? Although it seems like I seem to have a quite a lot more then the average person. Basically, I have the attitude of the song Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit. If you know how that song goes... I feel, I guess, empty right now. And let me tell you it doesn't feel all too great. Tomarrow's Friday so maybe it'll be good, but I forsee it to not be, because the rest of the week was crap so why should Friday be any different? I just can't wait until next week, although I loath Mondays, but I'll do anything to get out of this week. When will it stop? It better stop by tomarrow morning, because I want a good Friday...
1 Comments:
last night, (friday night) was a blast untill we started watching that movie, sorry if it offended you in any way, i just thought that you would like that movie, being that it has the messages and stuff. o well
i'll see you tonight
Post a Comment
<< Home