Danger Will Robinson, Danger!
Another one? You think I'm going crazy don't you. Insane in the membrane (insane in the brain.) Wow, what a halariously bad song that was somehow stuck in my head.
Basically I want to take an old wooden baseball bat, put on some hard, mean-looking batting gloves, and wack the living RAM out of this piece of dirt computer that I am typing on currently. That's not too much to ask is it? Well, except for the fact that it was a really bad computer joke. I mean, it doesn't even have the minimum system requirements to run Windows XP, and pretty much lags like a scratched LP record on acid when I run iTunes, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Word at the same time! God forbid that I can't be able to listen to music while I type up an essay. Where do you think all these motives to be creative come from? Because it sure isn't from stupid TV shows or even the newspaper (which I actually read almost every morning.) So if I could tell my 'ol Gateway pal any message it would simply be: Why don't you just internally ignite into a ball of fire and melt away? Kinda like all the time you melted away in my life, you insignificant, selfish, lagging, trash-metal, garbage case!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home