It Seems So Easy
I totally want to start a punk rock band. Okay, I know, why don't I just do it? (Like in those Nike ads.) Well, I've got some obstacles. First, I'm pretty much one of the few who actually like and listen to punk rock in my whole group. Although, making a serious band with friends is a wretchedly dangerous and foolish idea, which of course I won't venture into. Making the guitar parts isn't too hard. (I play guitar.) It's the lyrics that have me stuck. See, I've actually tried to write a few songs in this notebook I've got, but there's a few problems. They all turn out to be just stupid lame rhyming poems. I haven't gotten into the whole song thing yet so I tried simple rhyming schemes, which created a bunch of bogus, dumb poems. But don't be frightened or worried, I'll find a way out, all I need is some inspiration. Maybe I should search for a trashy girl friend and then get tradgically dumped... Haha, too bad a trashy girl wouldn't even want to be attracted to me... Maybe if I just whine my way to sleep something good will come in the morning. Tomarrow's Friday you know. TGIF... or TGTF (Thank God Tomarrow's Friday.) Wouldn't it be sweet if I made a TGT Fridays and make them all right next door to TGI Fridays? Yeah, it's the best, you don't even have to tell me... Man I love how fast I type... By the way, this is my 13th post, and 13 is my second favorite number. Hopefully you already knew my favorite is 3. I kinda make it clear to the world... which is similar to making sure people know my favorite color is red, followed by black and white (even though they're shades.) Enough said, now I'm going to bed. (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home