"Morbid" and a Few Tangents
So someone said the word "morbid" today at work, while I was in a sort of annoyed-off (if that makes any sense) mood. I decided that I'm going to add it to my vocabulary. Yes, I do use words from the English language occasionally to mix things up a bit. Surprising isn't it? Well, I just like the sound of it really. It sounds creepy. What better partner could "morbid" have then your's truely? It seems to fit in somewhere between some of my favorite words "killer" and "wicked." I use killer a lot, but only like an awesome-type word. This is pretty much the same with for wicked except wicked has that evil twist that connects more with "morbid." Sometimes I wonder why I'm such a freak. I mean, I'm actually writing a decent paragraph about why I like some twisted word and where it fits in my vocabulary. Actually, I wouldn't mind doing this for hours which could lead me on to another tangent on how stupid time is.
Why can't time just stand still for a few hours and give us all a break? Which of course reminds me of John Berry's former band, Chronos II, about the god of time: Chronos. Seriously though, if I had all the time in the world I would just chill here listening to my favorite tunes, typing up random stuff like this. Either that or I'd just talk forever and ever until my mouth fell off or I blacked out from talking-exhaustion (I just made that up, although, I hope talking-exhaustion actually exists.) Thinking harder, I'd probably find a better use of my time, but that's exactly the point. I would have all the time in the world, so I could do useless things and not even worry about wasting time.
Speaking of wasting time, I really should go to bed soon. Either that, or I could wait about 5 more minutes and get hollared at by my mom. I swear, it's so not cool. I'm almost at 18, where my parents can't force me to do anything, and I still have a fricken bedtime. Not only that, but I can't even choose my own senior year classes. I wasn't allowed to take early dismissal, late arrival or even a study hall. What's the point in trying in school, getting a 3.8 GPA and not even be able to choose a study hall so you don't get a lot of homework senior year? Why can't I be awarded for being a good student? Did they think that a "nice job Matt, excellent grades this year" was worth it. No thanks, I'd rather bust my butt for myself doing something else, something better. I hate grades, even though I get good ones. I'd go to college either way, so what's the difference if I get a 3.8 or a 2.5? I am thankful that I'm smart though, don't get me wrong. Grades are just horrible. Period.
1 Comments:
i'm really tired... i'll call you tomorrow
most random comment ever, boo-ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home