9.05.2006

So...

So... I'm asking this awesome good friend I have to Homecoming in a few days so that's cool. One of my other good friends, Megan, is going to take a picture of me in a girls track uniform while I'm lying on the grass. Don't judge just yet, see the friend I'm going to ask is on cross country, perhaps track as well, and gave me a picture of her as an elephant gift for last Christmas. So I'm going to pose the same way she did and ask her in some smooth way like, "Hey ___, since I'm on cross country now too, would you want to run down the yellow-brick road with me to Homecoming?"... or something similar after handing over the picture. Obviously the reference to the yellow-brick road is because the theme this year is the Wizard of Oz. So, yeah, that's pretty cool. It should be loads and loads of fun, I mean, we're talking tons here... all that weight might just get pretty dangerous... (Come on, laugh, it was funny...)

1 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 7:13 PM, Blogger John Berry said...

good luck, she'll say yes, i know it, and watch, just because i said that, she'll say no....

but she wont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home