Three Cheers for Today
Three Cheers for today! It's Homecoming, and I'm uber excited. I just trekked to Kohls and got a wicked tie for tonight. Obviously it's red and black, like my date's dress (isn't she nice?) It's kind of like a checkerboard design, which is pretty much awesome. I can't want, it should be a load of fun. We're going to one of my best friends' house for dinner because his mom is the best cook I know. Shoving down pasta while chilling with friends never seemed so good. Then after the dance, which of course will rock my socks off, we're all going to my date's house for the after party until about 1 PM. Then the fun doesn't end, it begins because all the guys are sleeping over somewhere, so who knows how late we'll be up. Amazing right? Yeah, that's why I can't wait!
1 Comments:
gigantic... gigantic.... a big big love... or.... a big big unplugged version if we can pull it off in a couple of days
Post a Comment
<< Home