Anti-Million Little Things Pill
I hated today. Not really because I had to run around the school wearing a Patriots jersey, but because I just had a bad day. (By the way, I'm a Bear's fan, they lost against the Pats and I made a "bet". Whatever team won, the opposing fan had to wear that team's jersey...) I dunno, I usually get in bad moods just randomly. Most people call 'em mood swings, but I don't like to think that. It just seems like days where I want it to just stop and go home. But I can't, and then I have to go to work... I dunno whatever, I guess I'm just a complaining little baby, so shoot me! It's just all these tiny things inside me eat me up like I'm a pile of sugar... They just affect me way more then they should, and there always seems to be like a million little things just growing and scratching at me. Clawing at me telling me to freak out over something so small. And then I do, but it's not like I want to. Maybe if I ate an Anti-Million Little Things Pill everything would be okay. Not that it isn't okay, it is, but... Yeah I'm not too sure where I'm heading with this anymore... Not like I ever do. He-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Named's right, I'm a fatalist sometimes, too pestimistic sometimes... I wish I wasn't. Yeah, so I just had a not too good day for varying not too good reasons, okay? Geez, I feel like I'm arguing with the world, but in fact, it's just my computer... and my lips aren't even moving... Weird.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home