Best Times in My Life
Well, let's just say I love being seventeen. God, it feels so great. I feel like I could take on the whole world with my left foot. Much less my entire body. I had so much fun tonight, too bad I can't really go into any details because then at the very least the entire northern hemisphere would get so jealous they might just banish me straight to hell as soon as I finished the first sentence... We don't want everyone turning green and then snap instantly to red now do we?
Yeah, but man, seriously... I know it's an obviously feeling to everyone who has experienced being a teenager, but it's the best. Period. Which is probably why I don't really care for some of my health right now, in these current times that is. Why play music quietly, softly and feel "safe" when you can blast the leaving be-Jesus out of your eardrums and have so much fun from jumping around loving it that you can't even put it into words? Now, I did a whole paper on the danger of losing your hearing in this essay class, but quite simply "I don't care" and that's the whole point. I know I'll care later when I'm forty, but right now, I want to live the best, most entertaining, most fulfilling life I can. Well to an extent of course... I'm not sacrificing my life here, just my hearing (get it... haha, okay don't laugh...) Speaking of health though, I don't quite eat too well either. I snack way too often, but that's because I know I have a fast metabolism or whatever. This will catch up to me way before I'm forty.
It's just so much fun doing all these wacky things with my friends... I don't really want to go into a lot of detail because you might just think I'm even more of a crazy mo-fo then you think I am now... But seriously, these are the best times in my life. And the kicker is that I haven't even graduated high school yet so there is so much more out there for me. I can't wait, but at the same time, I want to wait and just be a senior for forever. The fact is though, it's never forever... We must cherish these moments and make the best use of our time, before we realize it, it will be all gone in the snap of a finger and we'll all be in the upper forties like our parents that we love to hate... (but still love inside.)
1 Comments:
i agree completly, good times.
Post a Comment
<< Home