11.15.2006

Dammit, it's that stupid song again!

I bet right now you're all saying, "Dammit, it's that stupid song again!" Well, I hope you all enjoy listening to my favorite song in the whole wide world: Dammit by blink-182. It's a classic, in my mind anyways. It's all about growing up and girls and such... and I just love it to death. I actually have no idea why it's just simply called Dammit, but the name is wicked cool... Yeah, and the fact that blink's my all-time favorite band makes this song that much better. It pretty much rocks my socks off... so I run around barefoot without even lifting a finger! (Come, you can laugh! Hahaha...) I thought it was so frickin' sweet when I found that blog music player. Yeah, I'm way too cool for school, that's just what you were thinking... And with a *blink* of an eye, Matt went out cold, landing on his fluffy, warm, flanel pillow... (Because that wasn't too random...)

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 9:42 PM, Blogger John Berry said...

you want to know a good song? listen to, We Didn't Start the Fire, by Billy Joel. CLASSIC

or just the ghost busters

 
At 11/24/2006 11:27 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Yeah... it is, and Ghostbusters pretty much rocks my socks off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home