11.15.2006

In Life and Death...

I'm not even sure why I named my blog "In Life and Death..." The life part seems to fit, but the death part is completely random. Well, to everyone but myself. I should probably just take the death part out, but what would be the fun in that? In Life... That's just too simple, too open I guess. Maybe the reason why I used death is to say that I have small "deaths", small mishaps or failures, angers or grievances in my own life and in my own experiences. Hmm, it's kind of fun to analyze my own creations. At first I didn't intend Death to really mean anything, and now I sort of made a connection. I'm sure that happens with a lot of authors of books and what not. (Not to say that I'm an author.) They say something or title something and don't actually mean what some one else interprets it as. I'm sure it's pretty cool for the authors to see how other people interpret or analyze their writing. Weird...

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 8:41 PM, Blogger Heather Green said...

Matt-- You are so insightful. You're depth of thought is incredible.

 
At 11/24/2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home