This Whole Assignment
I thought this assignment was pretty much lame at first. 50 blogs in a semester just seemed like a waste of time, but after my first one I began to like it. It's a good use of creative energy and I like it. I write about whatever I want, whatever that's on my mind, but try to steer clear of the usual explaination and story of today's day at school, work or memory. That's just plain boring to me to write "I went to school today" in everyone of my blogs. I pretty much say anything I feel like. Plus no one really cares anyways. I mean it's not like anyone frickin' reads this blog thing anyways, I mean it's a great idea, but it feels like I'm talking to an audience who's not there... Which is fine with me... I like talking out loud and that's what it feels like. It just doesn't really give you any satisfaction back. Either the non-existant audience or it feels like I'm just blabbing away to myself.... Akward... umm, so... yeah...
2 Comments:
NO ONE reads the blog??? I beg to differ. :)
Sorry Mrs. Green, it was more of a general statement... I tend to generalize and make outlandish exaggerations sometimes. :P (My tongued smiley beats your's any day!)
Post a Comment
<< Home