12.13.2006

Confusterated

Okay, now's the perfect time to tell you about my word I made up back in the day. I think I started using it back in 7th grade or so... I never say it much, but I always think it when it's true for me, which is a lot of the time.

It's actually pretty simple it means both confused and frustrated at the same time, usually it's when one is confused and frusterated for the same reason, event or thing. I usually feel frustrated when I am confused and visa versa so it works out pretty well. I dunno, try it out if you wanna... I would say most people just think it's pretty wierd, but that's through my experiences. Maybe you're the one who will shoot it up into the spiral of popularity. Because I'm so popular that I could spit on the ground and people would admire it for days... Hahaha, screw popularity! Shhh, keep it on the down low, I'm confusterated as anything right now, so I'm gonna go get some shut eye, and you just keep practicing on when to use my amazing word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home