12.19.2006

Five Zero

The fiftieth post... (Drum roll please!)

I don't even know why I am up at 1:03 in the morning... on a Sunday, well actually Monday morning... Finals are this week, you all must think I'm crazy. Well, I'm not (but I can't prove it :P) So basically I stayed up so late tonight recording another song. At first I told myself that I wouldn't stay up late tonight because Finals are coming up, but, uh, as you can see here, that plan did take too well. I started playing to take a break from studying (which wasn't that successful anyways...) Yeah so my new song's called Suckers for Mayhem, which is my temporary band name if you caught that from previous blogs... I had the song's lyrics made up for a while, just never used them yet. It's about some of my friends, who by the way RoCk, but they seem to destroy everything in sight when you invite them over. It's too many people all at one time and the basement ends up having to be cleaned for like an hour at the end... even if you don't clean it when it needs to be (I sure don't, trust me), But it's a fun song, hopefully silly, but who knows, maybe some really lame parents will take it seriously :P!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home