12.05.2006

Hit of the Year

Yeah America... and the Rest Of The World, I just recorded another song... I didn't blog about the first one (Never Forever) at least I don't think I did... I can't remember.

Anyways, this one's called Snow Day. I made it up at about 6:45 in the morning on that glorious day. It influenced me to write such an awesome riff I had to make up a whole song for it. The riff is pretty much simple as ever, but do you think I care? I think it rocks! My band's temporarily called Suckers For Mayhem. It's only me as of yet, I'm sure my bro could drum for me, but since I haven't gone out and aquired some partners, I've decided it's just me for now. Yeah, so go check Snow Day out at
http://purevolume.com/suckersformayhem. Right now, GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home