12.03.2006

I Knew It!

I just knew it as soon as I woke up that morning... It was somewhere past 5AM and I was giddy as anything. Looking outside it seemed snowy, but not that snowy... I didn't doubt it though, I believed, like little children do in ole Santy! Then the phone rang somewhere around 5:30... and I didn't even wait for someone to answer, I literally screamed "Yeah!!!!!!!!!" and then said Snow Day repeatedly! I jumped out of bed and hopped around for a while. Then I told my mom I'd go to bed and she should wake me at seven. Yes, seven in the morning, I didn't want my snow day wasted by stupid sleep! Turns out, I couldn't really even fall back asleep, I ended up doozing for a half and hour or so and then had to get up because I was so excited. First thing I did was make a Pop-Tart in our brand new toaster oven... Sweet!

Then I ran to the basement and played on my guitar at about 6:45 in the morning! I was so happy, it felt like Christmas! I eventually started creating a Snow Day song, without lyrics mind you, that took my an hour or so, but it's still unrecorded except for a live variation of it on my computer. I then proceeded to jump back upstairs and began to make a Snow Day mix CD on iTunes, except for the fact that we didn't have anymore CD-Rs... Grr... But that mix was the best... So that started the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home