12.16.2006

I'm Sick of It All!

Not another bad night... that's all I don't need right now. This Friday night was going to be the best, and it turned out all sour. I wanted to do so many things that just didn't work out. I ended up recording a movie with John and Carolyn for John's project, which was actually pretty darn sweet to say the least. Although, tensions were high as they usually are when creating movies under pressure and stuff...
So yeah... but I wanted to hang out with this one friend, that didn't work out so I then wanted to go out to eat, right... so I called another friend to see what the "group" (although I hate to classify) was doing, and they were going to Mongolian Barbaque. That's what they said originally. I hate that place, only been their once, but the food's just not for me. So I said I didn't want to go and ate a crappy ass microwaved dinner with my dad for 5 minutes before he and my mom went out to see the Central basketball game. That's why the first friend didn't wanna hang out, which was acceptable I guess.
So I was kind of committed to John's movie, so I did that from like eight to ten. Problem was the "group" was supposed to call me after they ate at Mongolian... they never did. It seems to always happen, naturally it just does anyways, so I accept it, but it honesty happens a definite majority of the time. It's like they think I don't want to hang out with them or something, but that's not true at all. I call them when I do want to, which gets less and less as the weeks pass because they simply never tell me what they're doing. Again, it naturally happens, people just hang out and forget to call people. But if I'm a good friend of their's, don't you think I'd be called occasionally, without asking that is? Say goodbye to that statement. I guess there are particulars I'm thinking of, but whatever... It's just pissing me off right now. I feel like a FREAKING drama queen, for lack of a better term. But, I can't help it, everything is just falling apart for me all at once. It feels good to let it out like this. And I know only a few scarce eyes will be reading this. Anyways, after John's thing ended at around ten I called the "group" and asked them what they were doing, again. They/she apologized, which was cool, shit happens, so I went to whatever house they were at to come to see a more then halfway finished movie... It helped, it was a funny, care-free, stereotypical-college experience type movie...
At the end of the night when I was leaving I asked how Mongolian was, and to my surprise someone told me, "Oh, we went to Red Robbin." My head ExpLOdeD! I said something like, "Well, I totally would have gone if I knew you guys went to Red Robbin." Red Robbin's the shit. We, aka me and the "group," used to go there all the time in the summer. It's amazing... I felt left out, obviously they could have called me, I told them I didn't like Mongolian so I wasn't going... Was it something else, or did they just forget? Like almost always? And on top of that they didn't call me for the movie, granted some people can't have too many kids over at their house at the same time, but I was allowed to come later... So, what's that all about.?
I know, I know, I'm a complaining little bitch (pardon my French, but it was needed here...)! But, you know, this really gets me sometimes... Especially now, I'm falling apart. How about I make a list... except some of them are uber private, so nobody gets to see... hopefully I make a happy last blog. But is life really like the movies? Does it end out all cool in the end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home