12.13.2006

Pissed...

For lack of a better word, if you couldn't already tell, I'm uber pissed tonight. I never really straight out know why, there's obviously some reason, I just don't confront it. Yeah so anyways, I feel like jumping out of the window, in my computer room here, on to the roof (which is possible with my house) and then somehow magically getting on top of the 2nd floor roof (that part's not wholely possible, unless one is definitely sure they want to put their last breath at stake)... and then screaming my lungs out. Most likely I would love to use some vulgar profanity, I think it serves me best... Or maybe something so simple, yet, something that makes completely and utterly no sense at all, and confuse myself to sleep. Then when I wake up on the roof all cold and stuff, I'll be righteous as ever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home